Buy trees for families in need on behalf of your loved ones. Buy any number. All will be cherished and will provide food for a needy family, plus trees prevent soil erosion. Select the number of trees you wish to give:
£5 buys 5 trees £10 gets you 12 trees
£15 plants 20 trees £20 grows 25 trees
Single trees @ £1 each are only available at our shop.
Read and follow the instructions below before paying for your fabulous gift.
Email your choice of gift to office [at] cartyorkshire [dot] co [dot] uk together with your address & phone number, in case of queries. Type Trees for Christmas in the message bar.
TO PAY online go to give.net/CARTtrees/oneoff This our online donations partner site.
- on the Donate Trees for Christmas page enter your gift’s value
- tick ”share my detail” so we can identify your payment
- complete email & personal information fields as required.
- GA cannot be made on this donation as you are buying a gift.
- continue as “guest” – you can set up an account if you wish to facilitate other donations
- once we have confirmed payment, we shall send you a gift card
- you pass that gift card on to your family and friends.
Online orders will be sent by 1st class post, allow 7-14 days
Delivery is to the purchaser address of only, not your
Final date for dispatch of orders is Weds 18th December.
Terms and Conditions apply – see below:
Trees for Christmas Terms and Conditions:
All funds will be treated as a donation towards the planting of trees in African countries where the charity has existing tree planting projects such as Uganda, Malawi and Cameroon.
Tree types will vary according to local growing conditions, availability and need and hence specific varieties cannot be guaranteed.
The campaign will be featured in our charity shop, on our website, Facebook page and in our Newsletter.
Online orders will be fulfilled by first class post, please allow 7-10 days for receipt. Delivery is to UK addresses and only to the address of the purchaser.
Final date for dispatch of orders by post or online is Wednesday 18th December.