What does the charity do?
- We recycle your donated personal, educational, vocational and first aid items.
- Goods are sold in our charity shop to raise essential funds; requested items are sorted and packed to send to Africa; the remainder are recycled.
- We support small scale, sustainable self-help projects with known organisations.
How are we different from other charities?
- Every penny you give goes directly towards sending goods to Africa.
- We are run entirely by volunteers both in the UK & Africa. No salaries or fees are paid.
- Goods are shared amongst the most needy, regardless of faith, religion, social status, ethnicity or gender by local organisers of proven ability and trust. Read about our work in our projects page